Terms and Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions
- a. Warranties: We warrant that Heal Probiotics products will be of satisfactory quality and fit for general purpose.
- b. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order. Title will pass on delivery of the products, provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- c. Relevant Indonesian law will apply to these terms and conditions and the relevant courts of the Republic of Indonesia will have exclusive jurisdiction. Here are our details should you want to contact us:
- d. Availability – Heal Probiotics products are handcrafted small batch product and run out from time to time. When some of the products are out of stock we will always contact you to inform you of the delay and to ask if you would like us to replace them with equal value lines. We promise that we will never replace any bottles without asking, and immediately refund you in full and on request if we are unable to satisfy your order requirement. Our production lead time is usually 9 days. More time might be needed under unforeseen circumstances, such as unavailability of inputs due to climate or staff illness.
- e. Customer satisfaction - If you are dissatisfied with our performance in any way, please contact us on +62-81298613265.
2. Prices and Payment
- a. All prices are quoted in Indonesian rupiah. The prices include Sales Tax where applicable, unless otherwise specified. Any delivery charges are additional except stated otherwise.
- b. We accept payment by PayPal and bank transfer.
- c. Where you enter into an agreement to be supplied with a regular delivery of Heal Probiotics products or to make regular payments to your account you agree to us holding your payment details and charging your registered payment method as agreed. This in no way restricts your rights to cancel.
- d. We reserve the right to terminate any special offer at any time, without notice.
3. Delivery and Returns
- a. We deliver Heal Probiotics products to some areas in Indonesia with additional transportation cost depending on carrier’s rate. Please contact us or email your full address for pricing. See (3.d) for exceptions.
- b. Delivery timescales:
- i. Standard delivery is generally the next working day service for all orders placed before 11am and to any address in Jakarta, and might take up to two days to any address outside of Jakarta.
ii. Please note that next day delivery is not guaranteed, and also at certain busy times (such as Eid and Christmas) and due to unforeseen reasons beyond our control such as a riot, logistic problems due to pandemic or due to staff illness. If your order is delayed by more than two working days we will always let you know.
iii. Next working day orders placed after 11am on Thursday might be delivered on the following Monday.
iv. Orders placed before 11am on Monday will be delivered on Tuesday.
v. Our courier delivers Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm. During the festive period our couriers may deliver up to 8pm.
- c. Delivery timescale exceptions for non-Jakarta:
- i. Should we agree to deliver to area outside of Jakarta, or other islands than Java, please allow 72 hours for researching the best delivery method.
- ii. We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your orders if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
- d. "Spend Rp.220,000 and Get Free Delivery in Jakarta and Bandung Areas":
- Customers qualify for Free Delivery when spending over Rp.220,000 in a single transaction to a single address within Jakarta area and Bandung at 10 kilometer radius of Cigadung and is based on our Standard Delivery option. Area outside coverage shipping fee will follow carrier’s going shipping rate minus Rp. 35,000.
- e. Damages and Breakages:
- i. In the unfortunate event that any of the products in your order are damaged, please let us know within two (2) days.
- ii. Where the order is a single product item with minimal leakage (i.e. <5%) in one bottle we won’t refund or compensate as that is a common occurence when transporting a live fermented product, particularly during warmer months, because the loss is minimal, comes at no cost to the quality of the remaining tea, and we sell to a discerning clientele who we would expect to know the basic nature of a live product and accept the occasional leakage without resort to compensation. Where the loss is greater than 5% in one or more bottles email a photo to email@example.com showing the unopened cap(s) with part-broken seals and reduced liquid level and we will offer to refund the cost of the bottle(s) or provide a credit note of a greater value towards your next order.
- iii. The affected bottles are yours to choose whether to consume (they are safe so long as caps remain partially intact) or dispose of. We won’t refund unaffected bottles in the same case even though the case may have arrived damp, or in such an event where a customer insists on/demands a refund or compensation beyond what we reasonably set out in these terms and conditions and/or criticizes our product and/or our methods unfairly to justify such a claim/demand. In such an event we will uphold our right to cease dealing with/accepting orders from such customers in the future.
- f. Incorrect Products:
- In the event that any of the products in your order are incorrect, please let us know within two (2) days of receipt and we will offer to either send the correct replacement with your next order or offer you additional credit towards your next order or refund the incorrect product(s). Depending on circumstances, the incorrect bottles might be yours to enjoy.
- g. Cancellations:
- i. You may cancel your order for any reason at any time up to two (2) working days from the day after the date you receive your kombucha provided all of the products are unopened, intact, and are returned in good condition for a combined return delivery and admin fee of Rp.100,000. The refund will be paid by us on receipt of returned order pending condition of returned bottles.
- ii. In order to cancel your order you must notify us by WhatsApp contact at +6281298613265 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Heal Probiotics, Jl Kertosono 12 Menteng Jakarta 10310.
- iii. It is your responsibility to hold onto the order and take reasonable care of it until our courier collects. Once the case is received back at our facility we shall reimburse the price of the returns within 5 working days less the collection and admin fee.
- iv. Any products collected by our carrier must be in their original box to avoid further breakages, where possible. If the packaging has become damaged or weakened the courier will not accept the package.
- v. Once the products has been delivered, in accordance with any specified delivery instructions, it becomes the recipient's responsibility to store the bottles in line with the accompanying guidance letter. We cannot be held responsible for any bottles that break their seals and/or leak their contents once in your receipt due to incorrect storage unless there is a specific batch issue/problem.
- vi. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or inaccurately described goods. If you have any queries regarding delivery please email us at email@example.com.
4. Third-party Sellers
5. Heal Probiotics Drinks
- a. All Heal Probiotics drink products contain live probiotics and need constant refrigeration below 4 degree Celsius. Failure to do so will forfeit our warranty regarding refund and guarantee on quality.
- b. Drink products bought from us will come with a minimum of one month to run prior to expiry of Best Before date stated on the label.
- c. Drink products with less than this will be identified prior to purchase and will be sold at a lower price.
- d. It is worth noting that authentic kombucha and probiotic drinks do not suddenly go off once the expiry date has passed. You will still have an enjoyable kombucha experience for at least six months after the Best Before date (except for Beras Kencur Probiotics and Kunyit Asem Probiotics), and so long as stored properly your kombucha will mature and improve with age. For probiotic-mix drinks the window is two weeks, and shrub two months. The list of the drinks can be obtained from our website www.healprobiotic.com or be sent upon request.
- e. Heal Probiotics enacts a bottle refund program in which you can return empty, rinsed, reusable bottles complete with caps and obtain future purchase credit of Rp.3,000 for each 370 ml bottle or Rp.15,000 for each 1000 ml bottle. Heal Probiotics will pick up the refundable bottles during drop-offs of the new order, provided that the number of the bottle to refund is sufficient (12 370 ml bottles and 4 1000 ml bottles). Otherwise, you can send the bottles through courier or carrier of your choice bearing the shipping cost.
6. Security: Website Purchase
- a. We use secure servers with state-of-the-art encryption and secure sockets layer (SSL). Additionally, we have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally.
- b. It is your responsibility to protect your password from being disclosed to any third party.
7. Limitation of Liability
- a. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Heal Probiotics’ liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
- b. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
- i. loss or damage was not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed;
- ii loss or damage was not caused by any breach on the part of the supplier;
- iii.loss or damage relates to business and/or non-consumers.
- c. We will not be liable for loss or damage caused by the customer’s incorrect handling and storage of our products; such as spillages, breakages or cap issues that occur during the customer’s care.
- d. Customers should also be aware of the following inherent risks and warnings:
- i. Authentic probiotic drinks are highly potent and should be consumed in moderation. We suggest no more than 1000ml a day after a five-day starting course of 370ml a day.
- ii. A case of kombucha is heavy so extra care should be taken when lifting it. If you are concerned about the weight we advise that you transfer the bottles 1 or 2 at a time (the weight of a 370ml 12-pack is 6kg, a 1000ml 6-pack is 9kg)
- iii.Authentic probiotic drinks can be volatile due to the build-up of CO2 in certain circumstances such as shaking, dropping, rough handling or exposing bottles to natural light or heat sources such as appliances. In such scenarios extra care should be taken when opening by burping each bottle.
- iv. Heal Probiotics intends to produce only halal and non-alcoholic drinks, with a target of 0.5% ABV (Majelis Ulama Indonesia states that products containing below 1.0% ABV are non-alcoholic). However, as with all live fermented foods and fruit juices, if stored incorrectly (i.e. above 17C for more than one day) the alcohol level can rise above 0.5%, and any such product you drink should be factored into all alcohol consumed prior to driving or performing tasks requiring skill and precision. We recommend Heal Probiotics drinks not be drunk in any event by those sensitive to even trace amounts of alcohol, those who are following strict religious rules, those who are pregnant and those who are allergic.
- v. If you buy Heal Probiotics products from any unauthorized third-party offline or online reseller, any dispute you may have over damaged items is entirely between yourself and the seller. We are not liable or responsible for items that are not dispatched from our own fulfilment facilities arriving in poor condition or in a damaged state due to poor packing/packaging. As a live product real probiotic drinks require storage conditions and stringent packing procedures that third-party sellers - who are not authorized to sell Heal Probiotics drinks - may not be familiar with. Please take up any complaint you may have with the seller. We can only be held liable for unforeseen batch-related issues.
8. OUR COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
We would also like to set optional analytics cookies to help us improve our website. Our default settings do not enable these analytics cookies - and we won't set cookies unless you enable them. Enabling cookies by agreeing to their use will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
Our website is powered by Shopify. Read about which cookies Shopify uses on its websites.